(select country based on language for valid contest rules)
Take part in the IT Fitness Test 2022 and be entered to win a new Xbox Series X console and dozens of other great prizes!
How can you participate in the contest?
- Register on the website IT Fitness.
- When registering, enter all your personal data correctly.
- Fill in the Information part of the test (required for inclusion in the contest).
- Complete the entire IT Fitness Test (if you are an elementary school student, choose the primary school test. If you are studying at a secondary school or university, complete the high school / university test).
- You will receive a certificate with your test results at the e-mail address you entered during registration.
- Confirmation of inclusion in the drawing is provided with the certificate of successful and full completion of the IT Fitness Test. You will find a sample certificate in the image below.
You will advance to the drawing for the 10 main prizes if you complete the entire test and achieve at least 50% success in the test. This is why we advise you not to slack off on the test - don’t rush off, think about your answers.
While taking the test, you may use Google, maps, Facebook, Instagram, Word, Excel, or any other digital tool or program to help you get the right answer.
10 main prizes for the winning respondents who have achieved a success rate of 50% or more in the IT Fitness Test
- Xbox Series X game console
- Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3
- iPhone SE 128 GB
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2
- GoPro HERO9 BLACK
- Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm
- HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headphones
- JBL Tune 125TWS Black
- IKEA FREDDE / MATCHSPEL play table + chair
- JBL Clip 3 White speaker
- 10 ESET Internet Security licenses for each winner
All respondents who state in their registration profile that they are teachers at a primary or secondary school or university and enter the school where they teach will advance to the drawing for prizes for teachers.
Prizes for teachers
- 6 x speaker Xiaomi Niceboy Raze 3 Titan
- 6 ESET Internet Security licenses for each winner
Material prizes for 3 primary and 3 secondary schools
Separate prizes are given automatically and without a drawing to the 3 primary schools with the highest average percentage on the IT Fitness Test, which will be determined on the basis of the results of all the students from the school who participated in the testing, as well as the 3 most successful secondary schools with the highest average.
- 60 IT Fitness Test T-shirts (10 T-shirts for each school)
- 6 x Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 webcam
The contest runs from 26 April 2022 to 31 July 2022. You can find the rules and regulations of the contest HERE.